Wednesday, December 9, 2009







For our final exam, IARC-101 had to construct an luminare out of previous materials used in former projects. For my luminare I used paper, and foam core board that were used in previous projects. This project was challenging, our instructor told us it would be. At first I didn't understand why it would be so complicated. When I began working on the project I realized why he said it would be complicated. For me the project was complicated because I had so many ideas, and couldn't narrow them down at first. Then I gave up and let go and then got an idea. I was inspired by the way light travels around things, and creates shadows or silhouette.



1 comment:

  1. Faith, I sit next to you now! Umm first you haven't blogged in quite some time hah. But it's okay, I liked your light and one thing about your projects is I can never get a sense for your style and process really. I think that's a good thing though. And I like how you always spend a good amount of time devoted to your projects, plus your always so nice!

    ReplyDelete