Thursday, April 22, 2010

Scavenger Hunt: CLUE #1




I was in the computer lab late last night doing work so I, drew a place that I don't normally think to much about. It was a place that I took for granitte at first, but now I see the real beauty of the lab. The lab is like a family, at least the IARc lab . Everyone communicates with one another, and helps out. Then so many diverse conversations happen in the computer lab like, what are you doing this afternoon, my child did this, this is a lot of work and many others. There are many different people in the Lab with many different personalities, people that can liven up the tense moods in the Lab and people that are there to help you when, you've just lost your final exam. IARc one big family, you've got to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment