Friday, April 30, 2010

My Process



This was the last project assigned to us as a first year class. We had to take the administration office and redesign it for a artist, or designer, or others. I chose Mrs. Willimgjn Bouman. She is an abstract artist, as well as a designer. My process in shown here.
Although it was a lot of work to do. I really enjoyed this project. I was allowed to get really creative, and learn more about the process and the development of things. I really enjoyed designing the space because I liked the person I was designing for. Her concept about color, and loving what you do for a living, is what made me interested in designing for her. Overall I think that she was a wonderful person to design for and has a wonderful studio space, to help her continue her growth and her art work.





"COLOR is the inspiration to my


H.E.A.R.T!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment