Tuesday, April 27, 2010

sketching Scavenger hunt Clue #2




A lot of times in design, inspiration comes from weird places. Some inspiration comes from, the random things like a orange, or the color purple, a steel pipe and many more. We had to choose an object and repeat or make thumbnails of the item in many different ways. I had an African sculpture that I made my item. Although it's not shown here I did 25 thumbnails and, made a pattern and then put the pattern in my reading space, which was the last part of the assignment. While I was designing the reading space I kinda let my imagination get the best of me as always. I don't know, many times I start on a project and my imagination, starts to wonder about color demensions, atmosphere, and so much more. When I start to design most of the times, bright colors get the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment